DeLuXe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeLuXe

Lineage 2 Dex - DeLuXe Clan .

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World is Full of Maniacs

Go down 
+2
Tarsonis
Marylina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marylina
DLX Administrator
DLX Administrator
Marylina

Female
Number of posts : 200
Feeling/Humor : Bored
Registration date : 2008-02-02

The World is Full of Maniacs Empty
PostSubject: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLYrFR9RT_U

"I killed you because i`m the best player in the world and don`t spam the forum telling me to get a life "
Back to top Go down
https://deluxe.forumotion.co.uk
Tarsonis
DLX Moderator
DLX Moderator
Tarsonis

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:05 am

The gay pro paladin wow player Smile)...I'm close my eyes and give u a magic mirror of something...this is lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PufarinaUcigasa
DLX Junior
DLX Junior
PufarinaUcigasa

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:37 am

"I'm gonna play with my BOYFRIEND here"

P.S:His BOYFRIEND is naked:)
Back to top Go down
ypygka
Old DeLuXe Member
Old DeLuXe Member

Male
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:37 pm

something wrong with that boy... is not only with his sex orientation.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tikal
DLX Junior
DLX Junior

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:55 am

I can do the same Very Happy

I close my eyes, cast celestial during a pvp, heal me a little and i'm full life, just like him...
And just like him, if i'm in a pt at pvp, an if enemy don't have healer, enemy will go away or die because res is too powerful.

So i can do like him, but i'm not crazy like him... please tell me i'm not !
Back to top Go down
Tarsonis
DLX Moderator
DLX Moderator
Tarsonis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Tikal wrote:
I can do the same Very Happy

I close my eyes, cast celestial during a pvp, heal me a little and i'm full life, just like him...
And just like him, if i'm in a pt at pvp, an if enemy don't have healer, enemy will go away or die because res is too powerful.

So i can do like him, but i'm not crazy like him... please tell me i'm not !

You are french like him. Smile
Back to top Go down
trooper
DLX Junior
DLX Junior
trooper

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:21 pm

ok, first of all... OMFG!!!!!!! Shocked that guy is fucken crazy!!!! dumb too...
if any of u think u're like him, let me know so i can kill u!
that's what being a faggot does to you!
Back to top Go down
Marylina
DLX Administrator
DLX Administrator
Marylina

Female

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 am

like him ? if u wanna be like him you have to be g@y .. coz he is g@y .. so don`t think that we have g@y in clan ... well i`m suspicious about some of them but shhhhhht rabbit .. so trooper won`t have g@y to kill ... good for you troopie ... well anyway this guy is crazy
Back to top Go down
ypygka
Old DeLuXe Member
Old DeLuXe Member

Male
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Marylina wrote:
like him ? if u wanna be like him you have to be g@y .. coz he is g@y .. so don`t think that we have g@y in clan ... well i`m suspicious about some of them but shhhhhht rabbit .. so trooper won`t have g@y to kill ... good for you troopie ... well anyway this guy is crazy

u dont have computer.. from where u wrote this ? Smile .. a space? bounce
Back to top Go down
Tarsonis
DLX Moderator
DLX Moderator
Tarsonis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:34 pm

ypygka wrote:
Marylina wrote:

u dont have computer.. from where u wrote this ? Smile .. a space? bounce
From Chrisssu maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
Marylina
DLX Administrator
DLX Administrator
Marylina

Female

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:05 am

well i can`t explain here ... and right now ... i wrote from my computer ... a computer not able to open l2 ...

anyway problem solved i changed the video board ... and that seems to be the problem ... about my dad computer ... the processor crashed with no way back ... i bought new processor but i`ll wait for him to put it on ..

anyway i still can`t play i have to format both of my hdd and after reinstall i will test the computer and if no problem i will install l2 .
Back to top Go down
trooper
DLX Junior
DLX Junior
trooper

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:46 pm

well, in this case, GL MARY! we need u back! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World is Full of Maniacs   The World is Full of Maniacs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World is Full of Maniacs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeLuXe :: Pictures and Movies-
Jump to: